- Reservations are made through Matt Bakula : email@example.com or by calling 256-533-0399.
- Photography at Lowe Mill A&E is considered any posed personal, promotional or commercial photo/video sessions including but not limited to engagement photos, wedding/bridal photos, family portraits, senior portraits, prom/formal portraits, head shots or music/TV video shoots. Online/Social Media promotional content such as fashion photography/videography is included within these parameters. The level of professionalism may be determined by Lowe Mill A&E staff and relative to equipment required for any one particular session.
- For photography passes, Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment charges a sitting fee as follows:
- Third floor space – $30 per hour/$50 per hour for groups of 3 or more subjects (people being photographed). This space provides privacy.
- Any sessions on the property inside or outside the building – $30 per hour/$50 per hour for groups of 3 or more subjects (people being photographed).
- Photographers must pay for time in advance and obtain a pass and access at the main office (1st Floor across from elevator behind Door 13). Passes are available by the hour only.
- No photography is allowed in Flying Monkey Arts without expressed permission from the floor.
- No handling of art in galleries or furniture in common spaces.
- Pass does not permit access to individual studios or businesses on the property.
General Photography in or outside of our building
Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment is so proud of how beautiful and historic the building is and we want you to share in that beauty. We encourage our visitors to take casual photographs and videos for their own personal use. Personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes. All fees directly support the building and it’s continued state of grandeur. Thanks for your support!
- Photography sessions must not interfere with the enjoyment of other guests or Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment artists.
- Sessions should not interrupt private or public events or create any safety concerns.
- NO AERIAL DRONES ALLOWED ON LOWE MILL A&E PROPERTY.
- While visiting the Mill, you may be filmed, videotaped, and/or photographed by a Lowe Mill A&E employee. Your attendance serves as permission for the use of your image by Lowe Mill A&E.
- Reservations must be made for every photography session. Showing up without reservation may result in the refusal of allowance.