- Reservations are made through Matt Bakula : email@example.com
- For professional photography, Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment charges a sitting fee as follows:
- Third floor space- $30/hour.
- Any sessions on the property inside or outside the building: $30/hour
- Photographers may mix and match these spaces, but only when set up through the office.
- No photography is allowed in Flying Monkey Arts.
General Photography in or outside of our building
Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment is so proud of how beautiful and historic the building is and we want you to share in that beauty. We encourage our visitors to take casual photographs and videos for their own personal use. Personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Photography sessions must not interfere with the enjoyment of other guests or Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment artists.
- Sessions should not interrupt private or public events or create any safety concerns.
- NO AERIAL DRONES ALLOWED ON LOWE MILL A&E PROPERTY.
- While visiting the Mill, you may be filmed, videotaped, and/or photographed by a Lowe Mill A&E employee. Your attendance serves as permission for the use of your image by Lowe Mill A&E.
- Reservations must be made for every photography session. Showing up without reservation may result in the refusal of allowance.